Pub Insurance for the Licensed Trade

Pub Insurance for the Licensed Trade

We provide a variety of pub insurance for the licensed trade products because we understand that every individual licensee has different requirements, Licensees need peace of mind to focus on giving their customers the best possible service. From a traditional country pub to late night wine bar, our licensed trade insurance provides suitable protection for most types of business.

Pub insurance for the licensed trade features

  • Trade contents and stock
  • Glass cover
  • Buildings insurance
  • Loss of trading profit
  • Legal liability cover for your employers
  • Legal liability cover for the public
  • Business money
  • Deterioration of stock
  • Loss of Licence
  • Goods in transit
  • Legal expenses
  • Domestic contents cover


Prefer to spread the cost of your policy?

Paying by direct debit is an affordable and convenient way to pay for your policy.

What is pub insurance?

pub insurance barman drinks

Pub insurance for the licensed trade is a specialist business insurance designed for licensed venues and tailored to the risks that publicans and licensees face.

Insuring a business is not quite as simple as insuring a car though so specialist insurers will take the time to understand the specifics of your venue by completing a ‘fact find’ to understand your risks. Your advisor or broker will then know where best to source the right cover for you.

What type of venues can benefit from pub insurance for the licensed trade?

  • Pubs and public houses
  • Gastro pubs and ‘wet and dry’ pubs
  • Wine bars
  • Pubs and bars with late licences/entertainment
  • Late night venues
  • Nightclubs
  • Function and event venues
  • Any other type of licensed venue

View our website about Pub Insurance for the licensed trade or click the link below to get a direct quotation.

Comments are closed.